Re: [Denemo-devel] producing scores of chants

From: T. R. Valentine
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] producing scores of chants
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 20:06:28 -0500

On 17 April 2016 at 09:27, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/rhythms

Bookmarked! There is a lot of stuff to study there.

> So I've added commands in Directives->Typesetter to do this. It will be built
> overnight and available at
>
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.linux-x86.tar.xz
>
> from tomorrow.

I only had time for a quick look and it looks good. I'm getting into a
period of some really long days of work which will segue into a lot of
church services leading up to Easter on 1 May, so I may not have much
time to look at it until Bright Week.

--
T. R. Valentine
A rich heart may be under a poor coat.