Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo crash

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo crash
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 17:26:38 +0000

On Thu, 2017-02-02 at 23:33 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Also, if you delete the lyrics from the score I expect the problem
> may
> > go - it was the snapshotting of the lyrics that had serious bugs.
>
> When deleting the last lyrics verse, Denemo crashes, even after
> executing (d-IncreaseGuard). See attached log file.

This is quite surprising! There was such a bug, a regression from 2.0.14
which I fixed on Wed, 1 Feb 2017 14:23:52 +0000

If you set a breakpoint in lyric.c at line 689

b lyric.c:689

the it should stop on that line when you delete the last verse...

and then

 p staff->current_verse_view

should show an empty GList* for the current_verse_view.