Re: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 08:19:06 +0000

On Sat, 2018-02-03 at 17:44 -0500, Bric wrote:
> * (sub)menu tear-offs:  when I try to tear off a menu, an object
> editor dialog pops up, instead of the torn off menu.

Are you sure? Tear-off menus are also now a completely custom made
system for Denemo, as the Gtk folk decided that no-one wants to tear
off menus aby more (everyone uses smartphones nowadays, and don't have
the concentration span needed to do complex tasks).

What the tear-off menu item does is to create a palette out of the
commands in the menu.