[dev-serveez] Embedding manual

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] Embedding manual
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:33:41 +0100 (CET)

Hello Serveez'ers,
  for I was too lazy to rewrite all documentation for the embedding manual
for the core library API I rather tried to figure out what awk and sed are
going to help us here.
  The resulting script does the documentation for functions now.
Documentation for structures and other data types, exported data items and
macros need to follow as well as introductory material and a good text
structure (I just took each file and headlined it).
  Moreover I do have a question about texinfo's @deftypefun. Why does it
not allow more than a single word return type ? Or am I wrong ? Hints ?
Solutions ?

Cheers,
        address@hidden