Re: [dev-serveez] Re: [Serveez-discuss] Time to think.

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] Re: [Serveez-discuss] Time to think.
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:05:09 +0100

> From: stefan <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:38:39 +0100 (CET)
>
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Martin Grabmueller wrote:
>
> > I think that we'll not be able to fulfill the complete wishlist above,
> > so I ordered the topics by (my personal) preference:
> > Documentation is very important, and the features we already have
> > should all be documented. Thus the first point.
> >
> >  * document icmp protocol (tunnel server)
>
> This has been done. I added a chapter called "Extended ICMP protocol
> specification" inside the Tunnel Server section. Could you please reread
> it and tell if it not acceptable or understandable ?

When reading the section, I did not really get which of the ICMP
features are done by the kernel/by Serveez, e.g. incrementing sequence
numbers.  Could you clarify that a bit?  Also, the semantic of
listening and connecting sockets is not apparent to me.

Hope the feedback helps,
  'mgrabmue
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden