[dev-serveez] Re: [Serveez-discuss] Time to think.

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: [Serveez-discuss] Time to think.
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:38:39 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Martin Grabmueller wrote:

> I think that we'll not be able to fulfill the complete wishlist above,
> so I ordered the topics by (my personal) preference:
> Documentation is very important, and the features we already have
> should all be documented. Thus the first point.
>
>  * document icmp protocol (tunnel server)

This has been done. I added a chapter called "Extended ICMP protocol
specification" inside the Tunnel Server section. Could you please reread
it and tell if it not acceptable or understandable ?

> Switching to Guile is next, because I am right now making friends with
> the Guile code and the Guile developers ;) I am willing to assist with
> this.
>  * switch to guile, drop sizzle

Well, maybe I will start writing some work frame file for this and let you
(Raimi and Martin) fill in all missing parts...

> An embedded Serveez would be great, and our user input says that this
> is a feature very useful to people.
>  * make serveez embeddable
>  * write embedding manual

Both has been started. Documentation will take some time.

Cheers,
        address@hidden