Re: [dev-serveez] Guile switch progress

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] Guile switch progress
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 23:20:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob wrote:

> - how do we read back variables from guile? for example the
>   'serveez-verbosity' thing? we make it available to guile but how to
>   read the value in the end ?
MGrabMue ?

> - library and guile have to provide a list of local interfaces to bind to.
>   this interface list must be readable and writeable for systems where we
>   dont have a way of scanning the local interfaces.
The library interface can be found within `interface.h' or in the
documentation: Tell me if any missing...

> - library and guile have to provide a list of paths to look for libraries
>   in. should be about the same as above
I would like to call that `serveez-load-path'.

e.g. (concat serveez-load-path "c:/winnt")

Or how do I write it ? Anyone against that name ? I would also like to add
the environment variable `SERVEEZ_LOAD_PATH' which could provide
additional paths, seperated by ":".

e.g. (putenv SERVEEZ_LOAD_PATH "/usr/local/lib")

Syntax correct ?

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden