[dev-serveez] building guile from source tree

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] building guile from source tree
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 00:52:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

  as Raimi requested to do I committed a file named `acinclude.m4'
containing the scripts for configuring a guile source tree and link
serveez against a static libguile. The new argument to configure is
`--with-guile-source=DIR'. Make file rules etc have been modified too. I
got it working at my place... Please tell me if something went wrong.

Cheers,
        address@hidden