Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:17:53 -0700 (PDT)

The 'next' branch in Git builds and runs for me.

Also, I've got a hacked build up and running with Guile-2.0, but,
I haven't flowed the Guile-2.0 support back to the next branch
of the mainline Serveez. In the process of testing out the hacked build,
I got distracted writing a webservice, and that's where my hacking has
been for the past couple of months.

But the only actual barrier to me submitting a Guile-2.0
patchset is laziness and deciding what we're going to do
about binary blob types when compiling Serveez in the presence
of Guile-2.0.

-Mike