Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

>> Also, I've got a hacked build up and running with Guile-2.0, but,
>> I haven't flowed the Guile-2.0 support back to the next branch
>> of the mainline Serveez. In the process of testing out the hacked build,
>> I got distracted writing a webservice, and that's where my hacking has
>> been for the past couple of months.
>
>Truth be told, my motivation in writing is that I've gotten pretty
>deep into a Guile-2.0 application server of sorts -- for which I'd
>really like to use Serveez -- and can't wait to get ahold of a
>compatible build of Serveez.

Well you can find the hacked up, guile-2.0 compatible version
at my hackspace https://github.com/spk121/serveez-mg
but I'm not exactly rigorous about documenting stuff in that
tree.  It works, though.

Last night, I started looking at making a clean patchset for the
official tree.  It should be pretty easy to do now that TTN has
done all the GI refactoring.

-Mike Gran