directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] See you again on 1st May.

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] See you again on 1st May.
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 11:33:08 +1100

Hi David,

It has been nice working with you. Among other things, you had motivated
me to do more adequate time management and take notes of my to-do. I
also appreciate your work on the GNU IceCat extensions; I hadn't had an
opportunity to join the spectacular effort, but it is definitely useful
and enlightening to any user of a Gecko-based browser.

Please have a safe, healthy and happy break!

--
Svetlana Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation