[Discuss-gnuradio] SCA transmitter

From: ed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SCA transmitter
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:24:06 -0500

matt,

if you can't find a SCA signal in your area for testing, i have a Catel FM stereo exciter with SCA audio inputs (unfortunately no RDS encoder.) it's a rackmount unit about 1.5" high, and not very heavy. also have the technical manual. let me know if you need to borrow it.

btw, there's a RDS encoder schematic and (Windows) software available on this site: http://www.pcs-electronics.com

-ed

At 06:24 PM 2/26/02 -0800, you wrote:
> This release includes Matt's new SCA FM demodulation,

If anyone can find an audio SCA station and tell me if it sounds ok, it sure
would help out a lot.  I can't find any.  Or if anyone has a small FM
transmitter which can generate SCA, and could lend it to me for a few days,
that would solve it.