Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Query on GPS

From: David Bengtson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Query on GPS
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:27:42 -0500

GLONASS spec's are available on-line from Russia. Google found the site, and the spec is a decently sized Word document. The GPS L1 Freq is a CDMA signal at 1575.42 MHz, with a signal BW of~3 MHz. GLONASS is FDMA, with 25 500 kHz channels from 1589 to 1610 MHz. I suspect that you could design a receiver for both, although I haven't run through the spec's in any detail yet. It looks like the Maxim part I'm looking at would work, although the sample rate's may be off.

Dave

Robert Cicconetti wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:33:21 -0000, Robert McGwier