Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp dbsrx to use in seti and radioastronomy

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp dbsrx to use in seti and radioastronomy
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 05:08:49 -0400

Ben Loftin wrote:

Could you elaborate on what you mean by seeing GPS L1. Does this me acquisition, tracking, seeing bumps on an FFT, etc. I ask because I am starting to build up algorithms for a GPS receiver to use with USRP. I just finished the first simple one of generating the C/A code for each satellite. You can check it out on on my blog at http://www.phys-x.org/grblog/grblog.html (try the link http://64.6.242.226/grblog/grblog.html since the higher domain registers need some time to refresh).

Anybody else developing code for GPS so we can pool our efforts?

Ben

I just saw the appropriate spectral bumps--I don't have a GPS processor.