Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp dbsrx to use in seti and radioastronomy

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp dbsrx to use in seti and radioastronomy
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:51:36 -0400

Hi Ben,

Have you taken a look at GNURadio wiki? Specifically the GPS page.
http://comsec.com/wiki?GlobalPositioningSystem

I have some code for software GPS at http://www.kamieniecki.com/krys/gps/

My project has been sidetrack by a contract project I am working on using
GNURadio. At this point I have decided on a way to integrate my existing GPS
code with GNURadio so that the few people who are using my code to process raw
data do not have to use GNURadio. I have created a GNURadio block that wraps my
GPS signal generator. The next step is to create a block that wraps my GPS
Correlator, and then a block that wraps my low level GPS Receiver (a set of
synchronized Correlators with a state machine controllers to track the signals
from the various GPS satellites) I ordered the dbsrx with the hope that at
least to possibility of getting realtime GPS signal data may spur me on.

Regards,
Krys