Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external clock

From: Darrell Harmon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external clock
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:53:53 -0500

Bdale Garbee wrote:

Looking at options for locking all the clocks that are part of the EME
station I'm building to my HP 58503A GPS-synced clock.  Searching the
list archives, I found this note from Matt regarding the external clock
input on the USRP:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-03/msg00030.html

Has anyone played with this?
Of particular interest is whether anyone has hacked the FPGA code to use
the internal PLLs to retain a 64 Mhz sample clock using a 10 Mhz
reference clock input to the board.

Bdale