Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] support for comedi?

From: Brent M. Ledvina
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] support for comedi?
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:22:32 -0500

I have succesfully forced at least one driver in COMEDI to stream data
continuously. It took a minimal amount of hacking. The card is the NI
PCI-DIO-32HS, also known as a NI 6533 digitial I/O card. The driver is
the ni_pcidio.c driver in COMEDI. The changes I made are in CVS and it
should be easy for others to follow these and get other cards to
stream data.

Also, I've used this card/driver with RTAI and RT-Linux and it worked very well.

Regards,
Brent