Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP connectors

From: michael taylor
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP connectors
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:40:53 -0400

On 10/7/05, Robitaille, Michael <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can someone let me know what the part number and manufacturer for the
> connectors that connect to the USRP are.  I am guessing that it's a female
> connector since those on the USRP look like male connectors.  Also, where
> can I bye them.

I believe they are .1" (inch) headers, and you can buy the female
headers from any electronics distributors, such as Digikey, Mouser,
Newark, Farrell, and RS Components.

E.g. Sullins .1" Dual Row Female Headers PPTC052LFBN (10 pins),
PPTC082LFBN (16 pins), and PPTC102LFBN (20 pins).

The other common manufactor of such connections is Molex.