Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] halfband in CVS

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] halfband in CVS
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

>>> On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 12:16:09AM -0400, Lamar Owen wrote:
>> With a decimation rate of 8 and a DDC center frequency at 10.7MHz, I see
>> better than -10dB at the band edge now, which is a greater than 20dB
>> improvement in flatness.  Very nice.

> Attached are some captures of plots made with a slightly customized
> usrp_fft.py (and older version, too; not sure if that impacts the curve
> shapes).

To answer my own point, yes, the older code did impact the shape.  Using
the latest CVS usrp_fft.py as a base instead of the version I used.  Using
the newer, I get consistent shapes; although, none are quite as flat as
the decim32 example before... :-)
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology