[Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error

From: Robert Roberts
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:48:49 -0500

Hello everyone

I have tried installing your GNURadio for Windows binaries following
the instructions posted on Martins website.

When I go to run dial_tone.py I get the following error:

C:\gnuradio-examples-0.4\python\audio>dial_tone.py
gr_vmcircbuf_mmap_createfilemapping: non contiguous mmap 01330000
01330000 00010000 01340000
gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: sysv shared memory is not available
gr_vmcircbuf_mmap_mkstemp: mmap or shm_open is not available
gr_vmcircbuf_mmap_tmpfile: mmap or mkstemp is not available
gr_vmcircbuf_sysconfig: unable to find a working factory!

Any ideas as to what I may have done wrong?   I am going to try to
install it on another machine here in a little while also.

Thank you for your help!
~Chris Roberts~