Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error

From: Joshua Lackey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:05:50 -0800

I don't have the GNU Radio code in front of me, so I'm not sure if this
is the problem, but MSDN says that the lpBaseAddress (the last argument)
is rounded down to a multiple of the system's memory allocation
granularity.  (Which is most likely 64k.)

Is vmcircbuf using at least 64k buffers?  Actually, it would have to be
exactly 64k (or a multiple of 64k anyway) for this to work at all.  If
the buffer is less, then the address would be rounded down to the same
address you got before.  Try setting the buffer size to 64k and
recompile.

Quoting Stephane Fillod (address@hidden):