Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Status

From: Jonathan Jacky
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Status
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:38:24 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Ryan Pape wrote:

I got an error building the DarwinPorts sdcc and after I added an
include to get sdcc to compile, sdcc errored out while building USRP.
Are there any nonstandard procedures there?

Yes.  Michael Dickens showed me how to fix this.  When "port install sdcc"
dies, find the file SDCCutil.c (it's way under /opt/local/var/db/dports/....../work/sdcc/src). Edit that file (with sudo), search for dbuf.h. Move that line to the end of the #includes's (4 lines down). Save the file. Then back to gr-build and port install sdcc again. It completed without errors. After that, back to gr-usrp, configure, make, make install worked.

Jon Jacky