Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC on OSX?

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC on OSX?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:43:18 -0400

On 10/3/07, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
> Maybe it's the use of python 2.5?
>
> Has anyone (on this list, or if you know someone) ever used GRC on
> OSX?  As I said, I've never tried to until this morning.

This really isn't my forte, but a quick search and I saw this page:

http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/python_201/python_201.html#SECTION006600000000000000000

This seems to suggest that there may be a mismatch in what you have
installed versus what is running on the system?  One thing is looking
for those source files where the source no longer comes with it.

> Running gdb comes back with:
>
> (gdb) run Editor.py
> [snip]
> Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
> Reason: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at address: 0x00000000
> 0x0024ed8b in PyString_FromString (str=0x0) at Objects/stringobject.c:
> 108
> 108     Objects/stringobject.c: No such file or directory.
>          in Objects/stringobject.c

Brian