[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 C++ Driver

From: TGV
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 C++ Driver
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:26:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I was able to successfully translate the RFX400 drivers in C++.
There are some minor differences with the python code, but the class
structure is the same.  It would be easy to use this code for the others RFX
boards. Everything is documented with DOxygen.

Unfortunately, I didn't test every function, just the ones I needed for my
application.

The code is probably not ready for official publication, but could really be
useful for an official publication in the near future.

Maxime Lepage
Université de Sherbrooke