Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URGENT (Requires immediate reply) PROBLEM: Can't

From: Jonas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URGENT (Requires immediate reply) PROBLEM: Can't make howto example.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:46:20 +0800

On Jan 11, 2008 10:45 AM, Jonas <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, I did that (with an added sudo, see below). However, error messages appear as shown below.

sudo svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://gnuradio.org)

What do I do with this?
Thanks!

On Jan 11, 2008 10:39 AM, Dan Halperin < address@hidden> wrote: