Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URGENT (Requires immediate reply) PROBLEM: Can't

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URGENT (Requires immediate reply) PROBLEM: Can't make howto example.
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:30:01 -0500

Give us exactly what you're trying from the command line, not just the error output.

Jonas wrote:
I already uninstalled GNU Radio and attempted to download from SVN again. Unfortunately, I get these error messages.

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/gnuradio/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/gnuradio/trunk': Could not read status line: Connection reset by peer ( http://gnuradio.org)

So what do I do now? hehe.... =)