Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URGENT (Requires immediate reply) PROBLEM: Can't

From: Thomas Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] URGENT (Requires immediate reply) PROBLEM: Can't make howto example.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:54:52 +0000

Jonas wrote:
I still can't connect:

These are the error messages. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am connected via a proxy server. I think I'll just stick with the FTP version.... huhu =(

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/gnuradio/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/gnuradio/trunk': could not connect to server (http://gnuradio.org)

If you're behind a proxy server, you need to set this up with subversion. See ~/.subversion/servers. Google it, it's very easy to fix.

Tom