[Discuss-gnuradio] BBN code-Failed to set Tx frequency to 2.4G

From: Mohammad Hamed Firooz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN code-Failed to set Tx frequency to 2.4G
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:52:40 -0700

Hi

I've tried to use BBN code to transmit 802.11 packets by using RFX2400 dautherboard. When I run "bbn_80211b_tx.py" I get the following message:

Using TX d'board A: Flex 2400 Tx MIMO B
gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
spb:    8
interp: 32
Failed to set Tx frequency to 2.4G

I went through the code but I could not figure out what the problem is. I found this message in mailing archive:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2007-07/msg00010.html

It seems that BBN codes doesnot work with MIMO dautherboards, has anybody else had the same problem? Is there anybody who can run BBN transmitter code using MIMO RFX2400 daughterboard?

regards,
hamed