[Discuss-gnuradio] Difference in gain using gnuradio 3.1.3 and the trunk

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Difference in gain using gnuradio 3.1.3 and the trunk (at least on RFX1800)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:45:40 +0200

Dear All,

I have connected a signal generator to my USRP and I am using a CW. Thus I
have a constant input power. I am running the usrp_rx_cfile.py utility
(exact command line below). If I run gnuradio 3.1.3 then the amplitude I see
is 16dB higher than if compile from the trunk (checked  out a week ago or
so). I think it has to do with the new daughterboard  code being different
from the old python one. I am using an RFX1800 daughterboard.

The signals are also conjugated with respect to each other

BR/
Per

sudo ./usrp_rx_cfile.py -d 8 -f 1902.5e6 -R A -s -g 50 -N 5000 test.dat