Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-howto-write-a-block

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-howto-write-a-block
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:30:11 +0200

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 04:55:39AM +0200, William Sherman wrote:
> However when I run a test program with:
>
> from gnuradio import howto

There's several places where this can go wrong, but my guess is you're
trying to run the line above in one of your qa_* files through make
check - right?

If so, change the line to 'import howto', as in the examples. the
run_tests script will change all the path stuff for you.

Once make check passes, see what 'make install' tells you; all make
processes are pretty verbose. It might be putting your module in the
wrong position. To see if that worked, you have to use your 'from
gnuradio ...' line above.

Hope this is what you were looking for...

MB

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun           Phone: +49-(0)721-608 3790
Institut fuer Nachrichtentechnik  Fax:   +49-(0)721-608 6071