Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Definition of USB Interfaces is different in Wind

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Definition of USB Interfaces is different in Windows
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:54:53 -0700

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 01:23:40AM +0600, Ujala Qasim wrote:
> Thanks for pointing out the problem. But doesn't the FX2 firmware download
> automatically? Isn't it a part of the USRP's boot sequence? How can I load
> the firmware then to get rid of this problem?

If you use the C++ interface we provide, then yes, it does get loaded
by the library.  Since you're not, you'll need to load it yourself.
I suggest that you go back and look at the code for these
constructors: usrp_basic, usrp_basic_rx, usrp_basic_tx, usrp_standard,
usrp_stardard_rx, usrp_standard_tx.

Are you sure you don't want to create a C-callable wrapper for the
known correct C++ code?

Eric