Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio under-runs on dial_tone.py (even when usin

From: Steve Glass
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio under-runs on dial_tone.py (even when using plughw:0, 0)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:57:29 +1000

What kind of VM?

VMware Fusion, latest version.

What's the host OS?

OS X 10.5.7

Does any other audio output work in the guest?

All audio and video playback works fine in the VM - I can even capture audio using the examples but get audio under-run on output.

Thanks for helping. I'm trying to sort it out via an SSH link and am befuddled that such a simple app plays up.

--
The highest human happiness is not the exploitation of the present but the preparation of the future.