Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio under-runs on dial_tone.py (even when usin

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio under-runs on dial_tone.py (even when using plughw:0, 0)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:54:27 -0500

>> What's the host OS?
>

> OS X 10.5.7

I had absolutely no luck getting any kind of decent performance with
parallels or VMware when using gnuradio/ubuntu VMs under os x(10.4).
I haven't tried tried since I got my new laptop, but if you are set on
using your mac machine as a development box then I would suggest dual
booting if it's an intel mac or just installing gnuradio in the os x
environment.

Jason