[Discuss-gnuradio] URSP is necessary for develop a block and test it?

From: Andrea Cedraro
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] URSP is necessary for develop a block and test it?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:36:55 +0100

Hi. First of all I apologize for my bad english. I am a student in Computer
Engeneering at University of ROMA TRE, Rome Italy. I'm taking a course of SDR
and for my project I would wrote a block for SDR Radio for implement MIMO
wireless feature. Now I don't understand if I can do this without a motherboard
USRP but only with a wireless MIMO card.