[Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block

From: Sammour
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 03:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I'm writing a block that outputs a vector of complex number inheriting from
gr_sync_block. In my code I wrote:
        gr_complex *out =(gr_complex *) output_items[0];
        gr_complex out_vector [N*N];

where out_vector is the array where the actual output values are stored. I
copied the data to the pointer using:

        memcpy(out, out_vector, N*N*sizeof(gr_complex));

before returning noutput_items from work(). make and make install work fine;
no error shows up. The problem is when I run the flow graph taking the
output of my block to a file sink, the values stored are all zeros.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Sam