Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block

From: Sammour
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks again Martin.

I believe the problem is not in the algorithm as I actually tested it and
can print the output of it on the screen as you suggested (I mean "out" in
my original post). Everything excellent at this stage. However, the problem
is that the block in  GRC doesn't generate output.

I didn't want to give details in order not to divert direction of the
problem investigation.  However, the block finds the autocovariance matrix
of N inputs using the update method.

Best regards,

Sam