Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to coerce endpoint

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to coerce endpoint
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:28:04 -0500

Tom, I really appreciate your reply. I got another question, how to pause the
system for 5 milliseconds? I'm trying to transmit signal then suspend the
system without any signal transmission for about 5 milliseconds. The following
is the part of code that I use to implement this, but it doesn't really work as
what I expected.

payload_13bit = '\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x0'
while(start_flag ==  1)
           msg_13bit = gr.message_from_string(payload_13bit)
           top_block._ls_msgq.insert_tail(msg_13bit)
           time.sleep(0.005)

Could you please help to see what the problem here? Why it cannot stop the
transmission for 5 milliseconds.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Yan