Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio

From: sh.sharma
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:19:53 -0700 (PDT)

sorry for insufficient information for my previous post i highly apologize
for that ...

what i wanted to ask was that...
i am trying to understand gnuradio & i want to know which part of gnuradio
initially receive data from usrp...
I means , where in the gnuradio code does the work of actual reading the
fifo in the Cyprex Fx2 USB with the help
of the libusb and the libpcap library...

In trying to understand the my problem, i  start tracing usrp_rx_cfile...
some of the work i have done & track a function named usb_bulk_read called
in read function of fusb_ephandle_gfeneric class...
i think it reads data from usb(cyprex) part of USRP...
but i want to know that which part of the code in gnuradio/USRP block code
put the data in that cyprex part , and if this is automatically done by the
hardware board, then where is the code that is involve in this transaction..

1. my current objective is to know about the complete data path of
USRP--->rx_cfile....
i want to get the part from that the C++ takes control...

2. Or is it some of the important part id done other than C++ (means
verilog, matlab etc..) or these languages work only like drivers of USRP...

Thanks for any help...
& i highly apologize for any incorrect or illogical question...