Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio

From: Jeremy Quirke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:04:41 +1000

There is no "code" that transfers data to/from the FPGA to the Cypress.

It is a purely a hardware transaction.

To be strictly correct, the USRP makes use of the programmable GPIF
interface of the Cypress EZUSB, the programming of the GPIF is done in the
*gpif*.c files. See chapter 10 of the EZUSB literature. The data is copied
in/from the EZUSB FIFOs which are written/read by USB transfers. See
usrp_main.c for the loop that sets up read/write transfers.

Regards,
Jeremy