Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio

From: sh.sharma
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nick,
 Thanks for your geniune guide and it was very helpful from my side in
clearing the doubts which i had in my mind regarding the usrp block.

And i apologize again for the  confusion created by my other part of the
post.
What i wanted to know is that , when  data got transfered from FPGA to the
Cyprex chip , my doubt is that , is there any involvement of the c++ code in
transferring data from FPGA to Cyprex and vice versa.And if c++ code is not
involved in the transaction then , .rbf file should have automatically doing
that... I just wanted to know what part of the C++ code is used in the data
transfer from fpga to cyprex chip.

and just want to confirm that data form cyprex is recived by libusb function
"usb_bulk_read" called in "read" function of "fusb_ephandle_generic" class
in a buff string & send to the usrp_source...

i apologize if my question is still not clear enough.
thanks