Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio conditional operation

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio conditional operation
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:10:11 -0400

On 04/28/2011 02:06 PM, Matt Ettus wrote:
On 04/27/2011 03:00 PM, Vijay Pillai wrote:
Hi Marcus and the folks at Ettus,

Vijay,

Thank you for both your kind words and for the constructive feedback.  I
agree fully that our documentation certainly could be better.  We have
been trying to remedy that, and I believe that the UHD and basic
hardware documentation is reasonably complete:

        http://www.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/

However, it does not address using GNU Radio with UHD or creating GRC
applications, so this is definitely the next area which we will be
covering.  One other thing in the works is a screencast of creating some
simple applications using GRC.

I feel someone should point out the GNU Radio is a community project, not an Ettus sponsored project. So it is up to everyone on this list to help improve the GNU Radio new users experience.

Philip

Thanks,
Matt