Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about print out of overrun and under run

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about print out of overrun and under run indication
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:37:11 -0700

On 06/10/2012 08:32 AM, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Stephen <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a couple of questions about the print out of the overrun and
>> underun indications.
>>
>> Is it possible to turn off the output of those indications?

You can shut if off with a simple library call, but there is no hook for
it from python.

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/general.html#disabling-or-redirecting-prints-to-stdout

> Not yet. I'm actually working on something that should help us control
> this information better. I can't guarantee a time on its availability,
> though.

Being able to forward IO into a gnuradio controlled printf'sh system
would be quite awesome. Then we can simply use standard gnuradio hooks
to control the IO.

-josh