Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about print out of overrun and under run

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about print out of overrun and under run indication
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:19:33 -0500

On 6/10/2012 10:32 AM, Tom Rondeau wrote:

> There is also stderr, where a lot of this information is printed, too.
> You'll want to redirect both stdout and stderr together to suppress
> everything ("program &> /dev/null"  will do it or "program > /dev/null
> 2>&1").
>
> Tom

I'm redirecting it so I can put the output into a log window of a gui.
There is something related to the setup of the flow graph that is
causing the issue. If I redirect stdout I see everything sent to stdout
get redirected. Until somewhere in the process of making a top block and
a usrp source block and connecting the flow graph together. Doing that
causes my redirection to stop working. If I create the blocks and
connect them together first and then redirect stdout it stays redirected.

stephen