Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re g tunnel.py

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re g tunnel.py
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 00:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

This happened with me too several times.

I can suggest you following :

1. See the frequency offset between the two usrp

2. When you do sudo ifconfig gr0 <ip addr> , see which port has been created
.. sometimes it allot gr1 , gr2 instead of gr0. In my case that created some
problem which got solved when I restarted the system.

lee me know the situation after you are done with this

nadya hassan wrote:

> hi sumitstop,
> i am trying to ping using the same IP address (192.168.200.1 &
> 192.168.200.2) put it doesn't work with me :( and give me distnation
> unreachable ,can you help me or there is any suggestions to solve this
> problem or can you kindly list step by step  (with all used versions of
> gnuradio and ubuntu...etc) or how you do ping may i have a problem in my
> steps ?
> hope you help me
> thanks in advance
>

> sumitstop wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can I use tunnel.py for more than 2 systems. Right now I am able to ping
>> between two systems ( 192.168.200.1  & 192.168.200.2). But when I run the
>> same program in the third system (192.168.200.3) it says destination host
>> unreachable after pinging.
>>
>> ** USRP-1
>>     Ubuntu 10.04
>>     gnuradio 3.5.2