[Discuss-gnuradio] about the tunnel.py

From: CHAO DONG
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about the tunnel.py
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:57:03 +0800

Dear all,

       I am testing tunnel.py in the narrowband folder, the
configuration is as follows:
OS: ubuntu 11.10
Gnuradio: latest
UHD:latest
USRP 1
RFX400

    I set up two machines and do following the readme step by step.
When i ping machine B from A, A shows it has sent the ARP request, but
no ARP reply received.
In fact, B did not receive the ARP request at all.

   I use benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx to test the channel, it is ok.

   And when i use: sudo ifconfig gr0 192.168.200.1 on A, B can receive
the IGMP packet from the gr0 of A. This show the gr0 on A and B is ok
for IGMP protocol.

    Welcome any comments!

--
Chao Dong
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University