[Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I write the Coding of C++ in the GNU radio

From: Abdelrahman Anis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I write the Coding of C++ in the GNU radio
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 04:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Sorry if this question is repeated, I am still a beginner in GNU radio, I
couldn't find the answer after searching the Web.

Where I can write the Coding of C++ in the GNU radio? and How can access these
Installed C++ blocks in GNU radio ?
I want it to run a project of Parallel Processing using C++ to operate multiple
USRPs with 20 MS/s each at the same time synchronized with each others.
I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS as operating system.
Thanks in advance.

Anis