Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I write the Coding of C++ in the GNU ra

From: Ryan Wolfarth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I write the Coding of C++ in the GNU radio
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:20:15 -0400

Hi Anis,

I think a good starting would be to modify "rx_samples_to_file.cpp" or "tx_samples_to_file.cpp.".  The files are located in uhd/host/examples.

How many USRPs will you use?  Will they use the same host machine?  Time synchronization is possible using the PPS input on a USRP2 or N2xx.  My group uses the PPS and 10MHz oscillator output from a GPS receiver for time sync.  Check out the following for more information on synchronzing device time: http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/sync.html

Hope this helps!
Ryan