Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I write the Coding of C++ in the GNU ra

From: Ryan Wolfarth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I write the Coding of C++ in the GNU radio
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:21:07 -0400

Anis,

The file you referenced contains no main function for execution: it is a header file that defines the functions contained in the multi_usrp class.  Additionally, I believe that code is used for multi_usrp.py (Python script, not C++).  I have never used the Python scripts: my recording needs are simple enough that I can get away with modifying "rx_samples_to_file.cpp"

The source code for the C++ examples is located in "uhd/host/examples" but the compiled executables are in "uhd/host/build/examples."  The following will show you a list of parameters that are available for "rx_samples_to_file":

./uhd/host/build/examples/rx_samples_to_file --help

-Ryan