Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 a/g/p receiver

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 a/g/p receiver
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 15:56:12 +0200

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 11:56:17AM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> Hi Bastian,
>
> this is nice stuff! I see you have a publication on the module, would
> you mind adding it to our wiki page on papers,
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/AcademicPapers ?

I was fiddling around with the wiki today, and added it myself.
It's pretty good, and I can recommend it for reading-- it gives a great
overview over the module, but also some of the GNU Radio concepts.

As usual, I would like to encourage researchers to add their papers to
our "Academic Papers" section if you have published anything related to
GNU Radio.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)