[Discuss-gnuradio] Academic Papers Formatting

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Academic Papers Formatting
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:23:08 -0400

There is quite a nice collection of GNU Radio and SDR papers and related links
accumulating on this page!  This is great for both GNU Radio, and SDR in
general.

I see that some links are out of date now and no long available.  Although it's
good to have them as general references (which one can probably find via a
quick internet search), it would be even better if they worked from this page.
Hence, if you and/or your group has entries on this page, I encourage you to
check them every so often and keep them up to date (now is as good as time as
any :).

A number of entries are using the following format, which I just used for the
UND entries I just added:

{{{
h4 Your School Name

"Your School Name":http-link-to-your-school
"Your Department":http-link-to-department

* Author(s), ""Title":http-link-to-document", specific info including
publication year.
}}}

and then repeat "* Author(s)..." as needed; and/or add more departments, your
business name, and so forth.  If you want to link in your specific WWW area to
your name, feel free to do so.

I would encourage folks to use the above formatting, since it provides all of
the information necessary to both have the entry look nice as well as work
correctly.  I also encourage you to "Preview" your changes before committing
them, to make sure they look nice as well as work correctly no matter what
formatting you choose to use.

All of the above said, just getting the entries into this page is more
important than formatting.  As I stated already, if the entry is there one can,
with a high rate of success, do an internet search to find the document.

Keep up the great work, and remember to link it in! - MLD